Okay, so this year we have a new band teacher. I was sad to see the old one go but was ready to give the new one a chance. Well, it turns out that he seriously hates me. Today I borrowed my friends to call my mother about a doctors appointment ( I don’t have a phone). I though you were allowed to use them during break, so I popped in to the band room to call her where it was relatively quiet. The new band teacher (Mr. “P”) walked around the corner and started to yell at me for being on a phone. I explained to him that I didn’t know that it wasn’t allowed, but he kept yelling at me, so I said I was sorry. He replied “Yeah it sucks to get caught, doesn’t it?” He has been very rude to me in the past but this did it. I started to tear up and he rolled his eyes, scoffed and walked away. I have never had problems with teachers ever before. What can I do?
- MBEF Saves Teaching Jobs With Larger-Than-Expected Grant
- Western Washington University training partner jailed in shooting
- Report reveals special preparation shortcomings in Ireland
- California struggles to consider clergyman training programs
- NIU, District 428 applaud co-teaching indication used in internal veteran …