HUNDRED OF HOO SCHOOL, ROCHESTER, KENT, ME3 9HH HIGHER LEVEL TEACHING ASSISTANT (HLTA) COMMENCING: SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2012 SALARY: £16,610-£22,244 (39 WEEKS PA)
Hundred of Hoo School formed in Rochester, Kent is seeking an desirous Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) to start in September/October 2012. You will element a veteran work of teachers by holding shortcoming for concluded training activities underneath an concluded complement of supervision. This will engage planning, scheming and delivering training activities when compulsory for whole classes/small groups and monitoring pupils and assessing, recording and stating on pupil’s achievement, swell and development.
Duties include:- – Delivering training activities to pupils within an concluded complement of supervision, adjusting activities according to student responses/needs. – Delivering internal and inhabitant training strategies, e.g. literacy, numeracy, KS3, early years and make effective use of opportunities supposing by other training activities to support a growth of pupils’ skills. – Using ICT effectively to support training activities and rise pupils’ cunning and autonomy in a use. – Selecting and scheming resources required to lead training activities, holding comment of pupils’ interests and denunciation and informative backgrounds. – Organising and handling suitable training sourroundings and resources. – Monitoring and evaluating student responses to training activities by a operation of comment and monitoring strategies opposite pre-determined training objectives. – Promoting a inclusion and acceptance of all pupils within a classroom. – Provide feedback to pupils in propinquity to swell and achievement. – Supervising lessons, including a entrance and exclusion of classes, during a brief tenure deficiency of a clergyman and in a deficiency of a cover supervisor.
- If we have:- – A gift in English/literacy and mathematics/numeracy, homogeneous to during slightest Level 2 of a National Qualifications Framework with a pass during GCSE Grade C or homogeneous – Achievement of a Professional Standards for Higher Level Teaching Assistants – An NVQ turn 2 in Teaching and Learning – At slightest 3 years believe in ancillary children’s training – A good turn of believe and bargain of some-more than one area of learning, e.g. English, mathematics, science, SEN. – Specialist believe and believe e.g. in poise management, rural care, special educational needs or particular theme areas – Knowledge of a authorised clarification of Special Educational Needs (SEN), and laxity with a superintendence about assembly SEN given in a SEN Code of Practice – Confidence to work in a operation of settings (special and mainstream) with pupils of all age and abilities – Ability to devise possess purpose in lessons including how feedback will be supposing to pupils and colleagues on pupils’ training and poise
If we have a believe and wish to continue your career in this rewarding work environment, afterwards request now during www.capitapermpartners.co.uk or call Tracy Wisdom on 07788 303367
* Please note that applications for a Hundred of Hoo School will usually be supposed by Tracy Wisdom during Capita Education *
The Trust is committed to defence and compelling a gratification and reserve of immature people. The successful claimant will be theme to an extended rapist annals check being undertaken before a position commences.
Leave a comment
- Differentiation between public service and teaching jobs
- WWU training partner jailed in shooting
- Huntsville military blotter: More than $9275 in training apparatus stolen from … – The Huntsville Times
- Will efforts to strengthen training contention pull minorities out?
- A Video Camera in Every Classroom