Some of the jobs open in the Port Washington area this week.
- Provide support and maintenance to assure the stability, uptime and security of LIPA IT Infrastructure and systems
- Design and support for LIPA’s Virtual (VMWare) and Storage Area Network (SAN) environments.
- Update, write and enhance website content.
- Work with all synagogue departments, committees, etc., to insure accurate and timely posting of information and articles.
- Communicate with Jvillage Project Manager and staff on a regular basis to learn of new content formats and tools and insure functionality of all pages and features. Research analogous websites for ideas and best practices.
- Create emails and eblasts to share information to the congregation and Early Childhood Center and Religious School families as appropriate.
- Monitor and maintain Facebook postings, creating and/or reposting content from others channels.
- Enhance meta data and use tracking reports (Google Analytics) to improve site functionality and usability. Create links with others (associations, vendors, customers, media, etc.) to enhance search engine placement.
- Create online RSVP and payment pages for synagogue events and programs.
- Design online and hard copy flyers for synagogue events.
- Develop synagogue-wide communications calendar and timeline for press releases to local media (digital and print), coordinating efforts among Sisterhood, Brotherhood, Chaverim and the synagogue.
- Adopt other communication technologies as appropriate to engage the congregation and broader Jewish community
Probationary English teacher vacancy at the high school level
- Participates in negotiations and prepares language for collective bargaining provisions, memorandums of understanding and management proposals prior to, during negotiation and after the process.
- Provide accurate costing of labor agreements and various work rules in order to develop labor strategies that will improve productivity within the confines of the labor agreements.
- Ensure consistent, accurate information in a timely manner that takes all critical factors into consideration to ensure the best possible proposal and agreements.
- Conduct reviews, trend analysis, audits of various operating departments time and penalty claim payments and develop various strategies for their reduction.
- Coordinates communication and implementation of negotiated changes with appropriate management and supervisors.
- Communicates with representatives of recognized employee organizations to discuss compliance and interpretation of collective bargaining agreement provisions, memorandums of understanding and side agreements.
- Collect soiled linen
- Shake, fold and separate semi-dry linens
- Receive and feed items on flatwork ironer
- Deliver linens to patient areas
Leave a comment
Academic Year Assistant Job classroom discipline Classroom Management Classroom Management Software College Of Education Common Core Crb Check Crown Court Department Of Education education Education Secretary Equal Opportunities Facebook Google High School Students Ipad Job Job Description Layoffs New Teacher Parents Professional References Prweb Pupil Pupils Rehabilitation Of Offenders Rehabilitation Of Offenders Act Rehabilitation Of Offenders Act 1974 Saxotech School Districts School Officials School Year S Education Student Teaching Teacher Network teaching assistant Teaching Assistants Teaching Job Teaching Jobs Teaching Positions Teaching Profession teaching programs teaching resources Timeplan Education Group