I’m looking at some sample teacher resume templates online, and they’re all really wordy and descriptive. I was under the impression that resumes were supposed to be brief and informative. Like in my resume I have short sections that describe each area
Objective: To obtain a position as a math teacher
Education: My college, degree, and certifications
Experience: Schools I’ve worked at and subjects I’ve taught
References: My references
And it’s all brief and to the point. Should I expand more?
Leave a comment
- Differentiation between public service and teaching jobs
- WWU training partner jailed in shooting
- Huntsville military blotter: More than $9275 in training apparatus stolen from … – The Huntsville Times
- Will efforts to strengthen training contention pull minorities out?
- A Video Camera in Every Classroom